we want to help single mothers
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
Connecticut:New Naven(06519) email@example.com (203) 824-3174
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Date You Started Your Project Started
September /24 /19
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
The problem that I am helping to solve is to help single mothers. This problem exists because some fathers are ignorant, and they leave their child and girlfriend/wife. Solving this problem matters because the single mother might not have enough money to buy clothes, school supplies, shoes, and these are necessary for school.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
We are planning to solve this problem by collecting donations like shoes,clothes,and money so that we can provide single mothers with what they need.Also we can provide them with free food for the mothers and their child(s).
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
The story is that your classmates plus we had a meeting about what problems in your community that we would solve. We all chose to help single moms in need of taking care of their children. We have all seen the struggle that single moms had to go through, and we want it to stop now. Also two of us have been with single mom and experienced the pain they go through.
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
First we will ask why do want to join the group. We will also ask what are your ideas to solve the problem.And we will ask if they know somebody that is a single mother or if they experience themselves.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
The difference between your solution against other programs or solutions is that we will educate people about the problem and tell them why it is essential to have a solution to this problem so it can stop. Having people understand what the problem and the solution we will work on is vital, and may even join us already knowing what to do.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
It has not made a difference yet because we have not started yet, but we hope the difference it will make is for more people to help more single mothers in need.
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Helping single moms around Connecticut and then after the state, we go onto another state like New York. We will also get more members to join our project and help us to continue solving this problem by advertising flyers, posting a website, and going on social media.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?