Straws for America
I think that we should make more and more paper/wood straws and replace all plastic straws
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
104 Anderson ferry rd., APT 41
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Save animals and the environment
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Too many questions
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations between $100-$1k
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
Religious minority (non-Christian)
How did you hear about this challenge?
Recommended by others
T-Mobile page or contact