Park interactive app puts you into teams and you play scavenger hunts in the park
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
Texas: San Antonio (78260)
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Teens being inside their homes not making new friends stuck to a screen indoors
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Give them a motivation to learn team building skills and other things they won’t learn from fortnite
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I was at a graffiti park in Austin I used to go to a lot and they’re closing it down but I always wanted to do something similar in my city
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
I am stepping up to make a change because I don’t wanna live in a world where the only people who can make decisions is the adults teens and the youth need to stand up together and the first step to that is knowing the people in our community. We can’t fight the world if we don’t know each other.
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
We need funding or permission to start our park or use of one that already exists. I would need help programming the app and advertising for it. We would need a more detailed plan for what people can find in the parks and what challenges they might need to complete in order to level up their friendship.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
My overall approach is to make the idea of scavenger hunts into a VR 3D world for kids to enjoy and make friends with. This way they’ll be able to share opinions about the world and start making a difference. They can start conversing outside of the app and make long lasting friendships
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I haven’t started but my friends are excited about the idea.
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
I want to get started first.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani) (9)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Religious minority (non-Christian)
How did you hear about this challenge?