We ARE Writers...
A hassle free publication service for first-time book writers.
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
2921 26TH ST N
BIRMINGHAM , ALABAMA 35207
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
The stigma for young writers to get published because they are young and inexperienced
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
E-publishing, a team of proof-readers, publishing options
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I had a story that needed to be told. Just like you.
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
See my video soon , subscribe to #spamspamrun on youtube
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
they join the team
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
its efficient and not hard
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani) (9)
Middle Eastern or North African (for example: Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Syrian, Moroccan, Algerian) (11)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?