Woman in Technology
Building up a community of woman in the technology field
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
2998 Paseo Hills Way
Henderson NV 89052
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Woman are very under represented in the technology field and deserve the right to be represented
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
If we are able to get woman involved in Technology classes and get them to learn how to code and do it services we could broaden the field
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
As a father of two daughters I teach my girls that they can be and do whatever they want to do or be. Technology is a ever expanding field which in almost completely make domninated and woman are very under represented. I want woman to have a voice no matter what they do.
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
The first step would be finding what area of technology the young ladies would be interested in and then getting together and setting s plan in motion to get them into that field. From classes to internships
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
My project is different because I don't just plan to hit one general area but make this available to woman all over the country who want to get involved and build a true network of woman in Technology. I want to empower woman to be strong and courageous when it comes to entering a male domninated field
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I plan to know I am making a difference by seeing woman step into the field whether it be getting jobs at tech company or creating their own tech companies and them empowering and uplifting other woman in Technology
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
The next step is launching the campaign and getting funding and partners together
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact