Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
January 10th 2002
Where are you located:
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
October 10 2018
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
In 9th grade my geography teacher showed me documentary about the marine life that are dying from all the plastic they're eating in are ocean and about Great Pacific garbage patch and ever since then I have strived to produce no trash in order to save the marin animals
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Death in Marin animals
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
By holding class to teach people how to produce no trash
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
When they walk take my class each class will go over different parts of people's life and how in those parts not to make trash example shopping how to shop zero waste
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
People will be able to Lear how to make homemade product in each class un like videos Wear you have to have the ingredients to make
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
The impact my project has made so far is by lessening trash in the Great Pacific garbage patch
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
By making stores markets and restaurants all produced little trash
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I need space to hold my classes
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
By spreading the word of how your trash is affecting the marine life
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Middle Eastern or North African (for example: Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Syrian, Moroccan, Algerian) (11)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
Complete this evaluation to see the results from the rest of the community