This is a new lifestyle I wanna live and I'm gonna hopefully make my school eco-friendly as well
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
August 10th 2000
Where are you located:
Lucas Texas 75002
September 20th 2018
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I really wanted to start cutting down on my waste, so I've made a few purchases and have emailed some companies to help support me
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Cut down in the wasted produced
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I'm gonna educate cool about the eco-friendly lifestyle and hopefully make some fun activities to get them motivated
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
I'm gonna start a garden with the life skills students
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
I want this project to last long term and I want to educate tons of students around the United States
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I've talked to some of my friends and school staff and they really wanna help. I've actually gotten my Sign Language Interpater to follow my path
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Build a eco-friendly tiny house for me to live in
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
All the support I can get
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations over $10k
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
I'm gonna team up with some other students that
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani) (9)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?