Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Kansas city, ks, 66104
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Snapchat: tymahd1 Instagram: tiin_tinn
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Drugs and guns seem to have a big impact on my community and it seems the ages of the use of drugs and guns sre getting lower and lower every year. Theres been a lot of deaths in my city, and most of them are teenagers around my age. Its sad to see a young mind die before they graduate and be forgotten about with in a year. Tired of going to funerals of my friends.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Bringing a new cheaper way to ending the violence and bringing eveyone together in a gun/ drug free environment by adding a new paintball feild. Everyone cant afford 30 dollars or more to go paintballing in my neighborhood, or even have a ride to make it. I want to open a gated feild enforced with security not to far from my neighborhood, could be walking or bike riding distance. A price that everyone can afford at a cost of 5 dollars entry or if you have can goods you can get in, this would help feed the homeless in my city. After my brother told me his experience of being homeless it made me change the way I see the homeless. You really dont know what theyve been through
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Im in the idea stage so its hypothetical. Everyone talks about having a big paint ball war and I want to bring that thought to reality. This will give us teenagers something else to do. We can Create tournaments and there can be prizes such as phones, cameras, toys, tablets, bikes, and even paintball guns. That way theyll actually have something to be playing for and a reason to go. Right now this is an idea of me and my brother so we dont have all the ideas
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Its different because there arent any solutions that ive come accross. They dont really make activities for us in my hood, so usually they look towards drugs.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
If I could get the military in some way involved with this they could help teenagers get into something more helpful and use their weapons in a usefull way.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Dont have a location yet this is an idea.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
A feild and plenty of paintball guns a website and funding Of course.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
I am open to other approaches, anything that stops this violence.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Native American or Alaska Native (for example: Navajo Nation, Blackfeet Tribe, Mayan, Aztec, Native Village of Barrow Inupial Traditional Government, Nome Eskimo Community) (10)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Word of mouth
Complete this evaluation to see the results from the rest of the community