Youth for Change
YOUth can change the World
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
The reason for starting this project is to better our youth and to use them as a image of change and growth that's why I named the project "Youth for Change".
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
A lot of kids grow up in a poor or unhealthy environment so with this project I hope to show them that where you come from does not define their greatness and success
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
To solve this problem, I plan on creating a small organization that works with kids for small towns and give them a positive outlet such as
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
When a person gets involved, they will do different environmental and personal activities that will help them to better understand problems around them and how to solve them.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
The difference between my project compared to others is the overall approach. I say that because with most organization for youth, people tend to use trips to help the youth but I plan on using activities, inspiration speakers,and other positive reinforcements.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I plan on your stories from the children and their parents and to track their growth and development.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
The next step is most likely new locations and partnerships.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
I told my friends and family about the idea and they all thought it was a great idea.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?