Basketball for all
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
March 05, 2001
Where are you located:
Brandon Fl 33511
May 31, 2001
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I come from a single mother family. Was always hard with the poverty we grown up on but she always manage to make things happen for us. As a special education student I always got fingers point at me saying I won’t make it and was even denied education. I want to help kids like me to actually achieve in life and have a yes when other people have a no for them.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Discrimination is still in our country
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Take all kids out of the street and give them an opportunity to become someone in life.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They can have someone that will actually will said yes to them.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
All other programs around my city have a fee and all of them are not affordable for the minority or poverty people
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Not started yet
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Will need funds to get tools and get kids to come to play and create a team.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Uniforms, balls and maybe transportation.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact