Close captions on movies
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
https://youtu.be/LNj1UnZ5xfM my yt channel
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I heard alot of deaf people or hard of hearing people have a hard time using the close captions machine so i think we need to change that.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Its around cause no one does anything and it matters for disabled people to watch a movie.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Idk yet . I guess spread the word.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Idk how i fix it but i can talk about it to my 622 subs on youtube about it.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Um i dont see many people wanting to help other disabled people.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Nothing yet. Just a good idea.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Hmm. I guess i could make a campain spread the word.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Hmm a team maybe.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Im helllo i can use my social media. I can ask my 622 youtube subs to help or 1k followers on twitter.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
Find this idea inspiring? Add your own!