Common Law Reformation
So much things today in this world GO AGAINST our constitution, the corner stone of American freedom. I want to to change this.
Again, describing how America is a corporation with respect to a state which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL
These are numerous executive orders and federal law statutes implying that the laws of our constitution are no longer in affect
Just a man and his dog attempting to help those who can not help themselves
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Kathleen, GA 31047
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Instagram : the.architect33
Facebook : Gary Cox
Just 13, 2017
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
The story behind it is simply that I wish to see my people freed from invisible chains.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
A reformation of government allowing the true excessive of liberty
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I plan on using the 7th admendment; stating case law stands. With this notion I am in the process of convincing a few members of jury to start by changing a stop and identify law which violates the fourth admendment. I am challenging the juristdiction of another court room and even managed to have it transferred to a Supior court which is one step closer to the Supreme Court. The confines of the box are not enough to justly describe my ambitions and my feeling towards this subject. I’m simply taking it one step at a time.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Firstly, one must have an avid interest in Law, but not criminal law. Constitutional and federal Law. We are essentialy a civil rights, no; a humanitarian rights program where we wish to help all people of all races in all places. As Kissinger describes in his book “Democracy” we as America are both the sword and the beacon shining light for all around the world with hope for a brighter tomorrow.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
I am actually in the court rooms fighting for this right of the people
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I have inspired numerous people to take a study in law, to understand that the law only protects those who know it. Now I am not saying that government is bad or abusive; but there are bad and abusive men and women in Goverment. But the people and the constitution are our cornerstones of freedom. By showing the People we are the government, and that the goverment is a servant of the people; we may establish a better tomorrow for all those to come.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
As I mentioned before, I am in the early stages. I need these case laws to proceed or I am back to square one. Once case laws are acquired, I’ll be able to justly go in to any court and show The People a better way
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Connections to law firms, connections to media, connections to the buisness that are indebted to the hardworking people that make the company what it isS
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations less than $100
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Radio programming, they can help spread a message of peace and love and further the movement. Compotes techs that can make a web page. Insprirational story tellers that can “fire up” a crowd and get them on our side.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Religious minority (non-Christian)
How did you hear about this challenge?