I would like to help other people to connect with their personality and to help homeless get there feet up mostly to help family and kids.
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Topeka ks 66607 And Kansas city Mo
November 3rd 2017
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
i walk to school and home everyday and i see people under bridges everyday with there kids and i want to do events with the rescue missions her in Topeka ks and have youth groups but you need help and money to do things like that and have after school programs for kids that dont have rides to get home or something.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
It is still around because people don't want to help STOP being selfish and help others do something beside sit and watch TV all the time .
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
i want to be able to get a sponsor and be able to start knew things with family help them out if they cant have a Christmas i can provide them one if they cant have a thanksgiving them i will provide them one.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
i would not mind if people get involved with my group i would love for people to get involved it can get bigger and bigger but first we have to start out strong and finish out strong.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
i would like to do something different not the same as others i would like it to be bigger and spread across the world and have other people start knew things
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
it has made progress but it need to be bigger and bigger and more people involved .
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
i would like to take it to the top i would like for more family´s to get involved and more kids but you can;t do that without money
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
funding , space , sponsor's i need these to get my group started
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
i would love to partner with other i would love to get help i want to start this group but no money i am only 15yrs old and i have been trying for about 3yrs know and i need help.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
No one i was on Pandora and it poped up