Keep thrashing is a camera tripod that would help skaters that don't have any skater friends
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
CA San diego 92114
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I decided this project because I wanna help people to become somebody and follow their dreams. Skateboarding is my favorite hobby and I've love skateboarding since I was a kid.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
What im helping to solve the problem is just to have people to have fun with this project. I want people to follow their dreams and never give up. People deserve to be someone and have fun on what they love to do.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
How I'm planning this is making ideas on how to make this work cause I really want this to work I've been planning this since I was in 10th grade that's when I had no one to skate with cause I wanted to skate everywhere but the people that I was before didn't want to go far.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
If someone wants to be involved with this project I'll be glad to have someone to help me out with this project I want people who really into my project.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
What's different about my project is having a tripod that moves with a Bluetooth watch that helps you record where you at and where you want it too.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I engage to one of my friend ashanti and he my second manager about this project. I also engage to my teachers and my family. They believe I can do this cause they know I love skateboarding and help people.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
What I wanna do is collab with other skating companies.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I have people that would support me which is my family and friends cause they be seeing me doing great things that I've been doing.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Yea it's a powerful difference on having people by your side on helping me getting ideas to make this project going.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani) (9)
Native American or Alaska Native (for example: Navajo Nation, Blackfeet Tribe, Mayan, Aztec, Native Village of Barrow Inupial Traditional Government, Nome Eskimo Community) (10)
Middle Eastern or North African (for example: Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Syrian, Moroccan, Algerian) (11)
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander (for example: Native Hawaiian, Samoan, Chamorro, Tongan, Fijian, Marshallese) (12)
Self-identify race, ethnicity, or origin: (5)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Recommended by others
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
I wanna say thanks to jayversace an instagramer and T-Mobile on making these challenges to make people create things so they can be someone. I appreciate what your doing for this world thanks and praying to get back with you guys.