Magenta Saves lives
Autism speaks , love has volume
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Salina kansas 67401
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
My brother in law has high functioning autism . He fights everyday to get up and do simple things that we take for granted at times !!! I think magenta love could spread the word and Evan employee these types of disabilities and shine light that we can all love and speak out loud about this
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Don’t be ashamed or quiet about autism.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Magenta love . Do events and being on a sports team with support of autism and also maybe put some employees in the store I’m at
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
I want to hire a autism person so we can do events and show that skills can be taught no matter age
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Magenta team !
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I have churches and library and schools on board
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Asking Tmobile to help brand it
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations between $100-$1k
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
With the deaf and also memory loss patients
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?