Make music apps free.
Making music apps free for everybody.
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
28 Jan 1997
Where are you located:
State 1: London. I don’t Actually have a location, where I am doing my project.
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Twitter account: @Olorunnibe
3 April 2018
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I am using a app for music and is called GarageBand back then when I got it, it was free but now you have to pay to get it. And must of the things I want to use in the app I can’t because I don’t have any money to buy a instrument for my music.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
To make it easy for anyone or a grown musician to use it, without a fear of money or have to pay for something for them to use. And some people want to use a professional app like GarageBand on their phone.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Make a music app and have all the software professional as possible and make all the extra things or instruments free, and uploading their music their can have all the access websites or social media to choice from.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Telling them my idea, giving opinions and accept their ideas too.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Everybody have a passion and want to achieve their goal. It all start from Internet, studying or doing it. Specially the youth are making their own platforms and their own money, everybody are doing what makes them happy and helping others right.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Haven’t started yet.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Improve on it and making sure I am doing my part and my team are doing their own part to help it gown
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
A iMac, correction and my knowledge.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Working or support others are so powerful now, sharing is caring. Don’t be a feared of giving out your ideas. It will help somebody.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Self-identify race, ethnicity, or origin: (5)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?