My idea is you guys should have your own TV company to make more money or a free night is on Amazon
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations between $100-$1k
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Religious minority (non-Christian)
How did you hear about this challenge?
Recommended by others
Word of mouth