Stop ocean pollution
Many animals die every year from ocean pollution or from people throwing bags, cans in the ocean because they cant find a trash can around.
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
December 17, 2003
Where are you located:
Beaumont Tx (77708)
May 19, 2018
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I really love the ocean and all the beautiful sea creatures that are in it, in fact i love all the creatures around the world. I just think that it is wrong that animals have to suffer the consequences because of a person could not have the Decency to find a nearby trash can and throw there trash away insted of throwing it around the world or in the beautiful ocean.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
(Ocean pollution) - we need to come together and solve this problem in the world cause i would love to see a baby dolphin or turtle swim free and grow big without dying in a lost fishing rod or a old net or soda can.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I would love to place more trash cans around all areas where oceans or even lakes are so people wouldnt have to throw there trash in the ocean and would love to have a team or group of people go into the water with me and pick up any trash out the ocean thats just floating around out there and maybe i would love to make a plubic sign that says “please do not throw trash in the water” or even a sign that says “animal lives matter to”.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
People in the world will become more interested in the lives of animals instead of worring about which president is the best or what girl was talking about me.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
My project is not just to put something somewhere and just forget about it. Its about helping the world open there eyes and see what they are doing the poor animals that didnt harm you in any way
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
This is my first time speaking about this im normaly the quite person.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Hoping that you guys will understand my idea and love it
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I have my family and friends to support this idea with me
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani) (9)
Native American or Alaska Native (for example: Navajo Nation, Blackfeet Tribe, Mayan, Aztec, Native Village of Barrow Inupial Traditional Government, Nome Eskimo Community) (10)
Middle Eastern or North African (for example: Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Syrian, Moroccan, Algerian) (11)
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander (for example: Native Hawaiian, Samoan, Chamorro, Tongan, Fijian, Marshallese) (12)
Self-identify race, ethnicity, or origin: (5)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
Jayversace from instagram