Stop selling drugs!
Don't pop molly get a hobby
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
January 2nd 2004
Where are you located:
State :new York
zip code: 14611
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Instagram : @ last_womannnn
Snapchat : parislofton89
Twitter : @ Paris_lofton
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I'm doing this because so many people are dying or getting hooked to drugs and they think its cool and it's not its dangerous and people need to know that.
Pharmaceutical companies need to stop selling it openly and drug stores as well,it should be prescription.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Stop doing drugs
Stop selling drugs
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
A lot of people will be living still and we won't have a s many addicts if there's not many addicts it'll lessen the percentage of deaths and homeless people
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They spread the word about it and more people get involved its more possible for it to happen
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
There aren't many but as a Lil peep fan that really set of alarms that we need to stop
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I haven't really done anything yet
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
The people of today
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Drugs stores stop selling serious drugs.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
There are a lot of well known people on the internet we should get them involved
& they could post something with the hash tag #dontpopmollygetahobby
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Self-identify race, ethnicity, or origin: (5)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?