Golden baby...hi my name is teysean and I always wanted to become a jewelry designer because eye catching thing are always the best
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Irvington nj 07111
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I just want to Express myself with jewelry
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Um I feel that it could be useful to other to get jewelry that isn't too expensive but looks like it's is and last long and also this can make people happy and start new trends and inspire others
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Well I'm planning to slove this problem by inspiring others and starting a business
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
When a person or group gets involved with this project this inspires them creates more positive and gets teens and adult to do more and follow their dreams ..like myself
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Well for one my project will be less expensive to my customers,And it will be in the best possible shape for a long period of time because. From experience I hate it when I buy some online and it starts to wear out early. Then that make me feel like I've wasted my money on it. Also my costumers will have the choice of being able to customize it
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Well so far I haven't really gotten far with it but hopefully I will with this project
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Well I hope I would be able to give so free samples out and see how people like it or maybe just have a little ad on Instagram or Twitter to get some attention
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Well I see that alot of people have became business owners and it's would really be useful if some of those business owners could recommend my product to their customers (clothing lines) and hopefully that would give me some attention from buyer
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
I can partner will other change makers in a way as if a change maker wants or has a clothing line and recommend my product or put the two together
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
Them person that helped me discover this challenge was a social media comedian "Jay versace" and I saw the video and it really inspire me