(WONDERFUL EXCITING INTERESTING REAL DIFFERENT
The description of me
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Where are you located:
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
Weird is a significant acronym that describes most people including me this to me feels like the right way to describe some people
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Most people still think that being different or W.E.I.R.D. is bad but it's a spectacular talent or something special and you should share it no matter what every one else thinks.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Not to solve but hopefully persuade and change perspectives of people.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They learn the significant of their their own differences and they also have fun along the way
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Mine lets you know what's inside your self and things you can do to learn about yourself
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
So far well I have 3 members but I just started 2 hours ago and I hope that so far I have made a not yet powerful but helpful
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
I wanted to spread over the social media and then hand out fliers lastly talk and spread the word
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Not much just love,money,and powerful impact on lives
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
By involving other people
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
Jay versche and my mom