Wigs For Kids
Kids with Caner need free wigs.
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
January 19 2002
Where are you located:
As soon as possible
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
I feel like kids who go through chemo should’ve have to suffer and be bullied over a bald head. I also feel like they shouldn’t have to pay for wigs . They didn’t ask to be bald.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Creating adjustable,, natural looking wigs for the kids going through Chemotherapy .
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They would donate to help fund the wigs . As well as take a wig making class so we can hand make them.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
No one is giving free wigs to kids with cancer . They have to buy crappy beauty supply wigs .
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I haven’t started it but I feel like once it’s out there a lot of people will support .
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Have a wigs shipped to all the kids with cancer in need f them.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Funding and volunteers
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Be and someone else who is trying to help people and need can come together and help each other’s causes .
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Recommended by others
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?