Smile for all
Free mobile dental treatment ambulance for children
Started 4 years for providing free check up and free treatment to needy and poor children of school and slums . Reached 5000 children treatment. Source of the ambulance is
1) old ambulance converted for dental use
2) machinery and other materials and Doctors are working in shift duty but they make sure that Project is working
I am not an employee of BNY Mellon, or an immediate family member of a BNY Mellon employee
I am over 18 years of age
I have already piloted my initiative and have some initial evidence of impact
Where are you making a difference?
Jaipur india Pin 302015
Focus Areas (required)
Children & Youth
Health & Fitness
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Established (successfully passed early phases, have a plan for the future)
Website or social media URL(s) (optional)
Amitvijay2001 face book
1.Founding Story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this to succeed.
Revenue from hospitals is to provide free treatment to children
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Healthcare in children
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Hospital revenue from dental departments will be use to provide free treatment to children
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of how your solution is working to solve the problem.
Dramatically improvements , इन्म्य्व्चिल्ड
5a. Too many people in the U.S. have unmet needs for financial products and services. How is your work reaching a population(s) that is currently underserved? If it is not reaching an underserved population yet, how might it in the near future?
Dentistry is high cost treatment so make it free and at door steps for needy children will save time energy and money of nation
Effective outcome in the DMFT index
5b. Please specify if the population you are reaching is underserved due to any of the following characteristics:
6. Marketplace: Who else is addressing the same problem? How does the proposed project differ from these approaches?
Other only do dental check up but we move with complete machinery to provide treatment at door steps for children
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Reached 5000 children treatment so far
8a. Spread Strategies: Moving forward, what are the main strategies for scaling your impact?
Self dependent if do not get funding then also it will survive
8b. If applicable, which of the following scaling strategies have you launched?
9. Financial Sustainability Plan: What is this solution’s plan to ensure financial sustainability?
Big set up in tertiary care hospital will generate sufficiently to make it sustainable
10. Team: What is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
Full time and part time Doctors share their time for the charity
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 - Which of the following categories do you identify with? (optional)
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 - Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities? (optional)
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?